- Sports packages with tickets waiting for you at the box office.
- Exclusive Feasts & Finds Get-Togethers.
- Self-Guided Food On Foot Experiences. Purchase Just Once For Your Whole Group.
- All Beef Brooklyn Food Tour
- East Village Block Party Food Tour
- East Village Variety Food Tour
- Go West Food Tour
- International Express Food Tour
- Meat To Eat Food Tour
- Midtown Mix Food Tour
- Midtown Winter Food Tour
- NY Over Noodles Food Tour- (Groups & Winter Only)
- New York´s Waterfront Villages Food Tour -Brooklyn - (Summer)
- Orient Adventure Food Tour- (Winter)
- Sandwich Salvation Food Tour- (Groups Only)
- Specialty Tours - (Groups and Select Dates)
- Union Square Area Eats Food Tour
- World Famous Sweet Tooth Tour - Rated #3 Sweetest Attraction in the USA By Trip Advisor - July 2010
WHAT WE OFFER:
What You Need To Know1– Most guided food tours include walking & subway riding. Self-guided food tours may require at least one round trip bus, subway or cab ride (your option).
2– We only alter or cancel guided tours and events in very severe weather. Food tours and events are rain or shine.
3– Our food tours are different and unique and give you the flexibility to eat what you like and as much or as little as you like. Food costs on tours are not included unless noted. Food costs for Feast & Finds get-togethers are usually included in the event price (see specific events for details by clicking on the event on the calendar).
4– All our guided tours are surprise tours. We think that’s a big part of the fun.
5– MetroCard (MTA Bus/Subway Pass) needed for most guided tours and some On Your Own Tours and Feast & Finds events.
6– Click here for general information about Food On Foot Tours.
7– Click here for our calendar/schedule page for specific guided food tour and food and sports event information. Click on each event or tour for specific information such as length, meeting points and times.
Click here for our list of self-guided experiences which can be used on any day at a time you choose.
Individuals & Groups Welcome. Please Call Us To Discuss Your Group.